Sunday, December 21, 2003

books i'd be reading if i had the time

Weinstein, Arnold. A scream goes through the house : what literature teaches us about life. New York : Random House, c2003.




Why not? : how to use everyday ingenuity to solve problems big and small /
Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business School, c2003.



Zaid, Gabriel. So many books : reading and publishing in an age of abundance ; translated by Natasha Wimmer. Paul Dry Books ed., 2003



Heffner, Richard D. A conversational history of modern America / Richard D. Heffner ; edited by Marc Jaffe. New York, N.Y. : Carroll & Graf, c2003



If you read any of these, thanks for sending me an email telling me what you think of the book(s). If your comments are revealing, I'll post them to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question and I'll do my best to reply promptly!