Monday, March 04, 2013

Physics Problems Driving You Bananas? Try This.

Folks rightfully resist the adoption of rigid, formulaic approaches to problems. In this case however, resistance is futile. That's because it's really difficult to overstate the utility of this problem solving method. And it's use can actually extend beyond the physics classroom. The reasons are simple. DAP: We are visual creatures. KNU: Failing to plan is planning to fail. EQN: Selecting the right tool for the right job. SSF: Haste makes waste. CYA: More than just covering your... it's an opportunity to review your work and understanding. From the production side, I'm very pleased with how this video turned out. In fact, I finally feel like the delivery is on par with the contents!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question and I'll do my best to reply promptly!